The Jet Cooker was initially designed for the production of wine gums, so it is ideal for processing many jellies or gums, particularly for the confectionery industry. It is a fully self contained unit in a stainless steel enclosure.
Click on these small pictures to see larger versions showing various details
- Displays and recorders for time, pressure and temperature
- Could feed from 1 - 5 moguls
- Variable throughput product pump
- Self contained panel to IP65 with timers and controls
- Steam pressure at Kgs/Hour depending on demand set
Manufacturer has rights to change design and dimensions. The above information can only be taken as a guide.
|All images, sketches and other content on this website are protected by copyright.||
Any comments or complaints on the design or
content of this page, please contact: